Trigger Witch – Walkthrough | Trophy/Achievement Guide
Duration: 8-9 hours
Offline trophies: All
Online trophies: None
Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
Number of missable trophies: 2
Number of trophies that would require a replay in case you missed them: 7
Trigger Witch is a really fun indie game, very easy in terms of trophies, yet quite long when it comes to the story duration. The good part is that the game is good an enjoyable so those 8-9 hours will pass quickly
Walkthrough Video Trophy Guide | Achievement Guide – Coming soon
- Play the game on normal difficulty to avoid any grinding of the game at the end as you will earn enough gems overall, when needed pause and change the difficulty to “very easy” for bosses, time trials and arena sections
- Stay alive! While the penalty for death isn’t bad, it will respawn all enemies. If you don’t die in the dungeon you’re working through, it makes re-navigating sections of the dungeon much easier and will save you a ton of time.
- Be diligent! When you enter a new dungeon, the entire map will be covered in a fog of war. This allows you to more easily keep track of rooms you’ve cleared. Before leaving each room, make sure you’ve checked it over for any small chests containing keys. It’s very easy to miss chests, which can sometimes be partially obscured by a wall or tucked away in a small nook.
- Be aggressive! Health does not regenerate, but your healing potions do so long as you’re shooting enemies. Healing potions will fully heal your character, so use them wisely.
- Check the Options! There are a number of options that can help with gameplay. Aim Assist is turned off by default, but should make things easier if you’re having a hard time lining up shots.
- [UPDATE – I started a New Game+, as I missed a weapons part in the first tutorial arena. Normally you should be able to get the Platinum trophy in one playthrough – New Game+ is not required, but does let you keep all your weapons, unlocks and locations and I was able to find the missing chest and popped the platinum…]
Step by Step Walkthrough/Roadmap
- Get your weapon and shoot into the Ordnance Rift once you hav followed the begining of the story