Duration: 15 hours
Total trophies: 1 6 10 14
Offline trophies: All
Online trophies: None (Multiplayer can be done in local coop)
Minimum number of playthroughs: 9
Number of missable trophies: all can be missed
Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes, Arcade Mode must be completed on Hard mode
INTRO ABOUT DEVELOPER
TMNT Shredder’s Revenge is a game that finally goes back to its roots, a Beat-em Up style game from the Developers: Tribute Games. If you’re old enough to remember arcades, or just a fan of beat’em ups, you’re in for a treat. TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge is everything that made the old Turtles games fun, with some modern improvements to gameplay, and 6 player co-op, making stuff an absolute blast and fun!
The game itself is very simplistic, but that’s good because what makes this game good is to move around, jumping and attacking enemies. One of the thing that makes everyone really excited is that they brought the original cast to do the VO, so if you’re a 90s kid like myself, you’ll fall in love right away with the game, more can be read up on my detailed review here.
- Familiarize yourself with the game through Story Mode, levelling up your favorite character and completing the game’s side content as you go.
- Gather a Team of multiplayer players you trust when tackling “Gnarly”(Hard) mode.
- IF ever starting a NEW Game make sure not to accidently not take your power-ups with you. Its easy to accidentaly skip the warning options!
Step by Step Walkthrough/Roadmap
These do not need to be completed in this order:
Story related achievements, simply proceed in story mode to pop;
- Special Report — Defeat Bebop boss — Stage 01
- Piped Piper! — Defeat Rat King boss — Stage 05
- Buffoons! — Defeat Bebop & Rocksteady bosses — Stage 07
- Empire Strikes Out — Defeat Captain Zorax boss — Stage 11
- Clean Up in Aisle 4 — Defeat Chrome Dome boss — Stage 14
- Complete Season — Defeat Statue of Tyranny and Super Shredder bosses — Stage 16