Duration: 10-15 minutes
Offline trophies: All
Online trophies: None
Minimum number of playthroughs: 2 but can be done in 1 (second play through would be only to level 3)
Number of missable trophies: 1
The Japanese just love their famous German-inspired Baumkuchen cakes, and hungry invaders from across the universe have discovered these delicious treats too! Are you up to the challenge of protecting the precious desserts from waves of alien attacks? Save the cakes!!
Walkthrough Video Trophy Guide | Achievement Guide
- Let the invaders destroy all your Baumkuchen/cakes, leaving nothing apart the final layer of your last Baumkuchen/cake and then survive 3 waves (best on wave 1-3) (“Having burnt one’s boats” Trophy). Dont make the mistake I did and confuse a entire single Baumkuchen/cake & a single layer of a Baumkuchen/cake.
- Reach wave 12 (“I’m not giving up” Trophy) & if you havent died yet, die! (“Destined to be eaten”)
- All the other Trophies will come naturally and within 10 minutes if continue the game to wave 12 from getting the (“Having burnt one’s boats”) Trophy. Otherwise make sure to let yourself die and restart a new game so that you have all your Baumkuchen/cakes and don’t risk a game over.
Step by Step Walkthrough/Roadmap
Unlock all other trophies.
Defeat an enemy for the first time.
- Defeat your first enemy.
What is that?
Gain a skill for the first time.
- In the left bottom corner you’ll see a rainbow meter running. Upon filling it up you’ll get a bonus for the first time.
Increase the crew to five.
- Get your crew to five members. Collect as a bonus, the bonuses are random. You’ll get this on one single play through.